- Which personal information we collect and hold
- How do we use the personal information that we have collected
- How Auggd shares your personal information
- How users can access their personal information
- Contacting us
Which Personal information we collect and hold
If you use or access the Auggd Services, or open a Auggd account, we may collect the following personal information:
- Contact information, such as your name, address, phone, email, and other similar information.
- Personal Data and detailed personal information, such as your date of birth
- Information that you provide to Auggd when interacting with our customer support team or other team members via phone, email, online form, or other correspondence.
- Service access logs
We may also collect the following information from your device when you use the Auggd Services:
- Your IP address
- The type of device you use
- Your operating system version
- Your version of the Auggd application
- Device logs in the event of a crash or error report
- GPS location at a coarse level, i.e. city
How does Auggd use the personal information that it collects?
We collect your personal information to:
- Provide the Auggd Services to you;
- Provide customer support and resolve issues;
- Verify your identity and account information;
- Identify, prevent, and report potentially prohibited, fraudulent, or illegal activities;
- Customize and improve your Auggd experience and the Auggd Services;
- Notify you of other announcements related to the Auggd service. You may opt-out of these communications;
- Any other purpose that we disclose to you in the course of providing the Auggd Services to you.
How does Auggd share my personal information?
Auggd does not disclose your information to third parties unless it is required to deliver a service and Auggd will never sell any of your personal information. We may share your personal information as follows:
- If we believe disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable Australian law, legal process, or government request; to investigate or bring legal action against someone who may be violating our rights, our terms and conditions, or the rights of others; or to protect the safety and security of Auggd, our users, or the public.
How can you access your personal information?
If you would like to know more about what information we have stored about you, you can lodge a request at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will endeavor to provide you with the requested information.
If you have any concerns, complaints, or questions please contact us at email@example.com and we will do our best to resolve any issue or answer any questions.